Wednesday, November 2, 2016

andalou pumpkin honey glycolic mask


This Pumpkin Honey Glycolic mask has been on my wish list for a long time. I finally ordered it from iHerb which btw you can get 10% off your first order by clicking on this link. :)




I've used it twice and so far I really love it! You will feel some tingling which I personally love. I really do feel that my skin looks brighter...you know fresh when I use this mask. Now whether this mask will help with my hyperpigmentation only time will tell. I hope so. Also just a little warning...you'll want to maybe want to give this mask a little taste. I mean pumpkin and honey! 



This is the second product I've tried by Andalou. My first purchase was their Englighten Serum, Turmeric + C, Brightening Serum which I really loved.









xo

Pin It!

0 comments: