Wednesday, April 13, 2016

lippies

 Hi!

I love lipstick...and nail polish. :) 

I can easily get carried away with these two products. When Society 6 had a sale on their pouches I just had to get one with Cat Coquillette illustration called Watercolor Kisses. These pouches come in three sizes (I got the smallest) and they're exterior is made out of a strong canvas-like exterior and the interior is made of a 50/50 poly-cotton black interior lining and is machine washable.

I bought two pillows from Society 6 and I have a feeling more will be purchased in the future. :) So many awesome artists....I'm even thinking about maybe doing a little art myself to sell at Society 6.




It's got a little pocket/divider in the inside.




While I had all my favourite lipsticks out for a photo shoot I thought I would swatch them for you. 


From top to bottom: Alverde Lipliner 16 Pretty Mauve, Lavera Soft Lipliner Rose 01, Alverde 20 Red-Pepper (limited addition), Alverde 27 Dusty Pink, Alverde 52 Primrose, Ilia Bang Bang, Ilia Neon Angel, Ilia In My Room, Logona Double Lip Pencil 01 


I LOVE Ilia lipsticks. Funnel of Love and Dress You Up are on my wish list. Alverde is a very affordable German brand and I LOVE their lipsticks.

I also want to try lipsticks by Axiology, Au Naturale and Bite Beauty but I have a rule....one in one out. So when I use up a lipstick I'll buy a new one or I'll end up with 50 lipsticks! I break this rule sometimes with Alverde lipsticks because they are so affordable. :)

One problem with lipstick though.....since I had my kids I don't wear it as much as I use to because it limits my smooching them! :)

xo
Pin It!

0 comments: