Friday, September 19, 2014

random goodness

Hello!

Hope all is well!
I got my samples of my new stamps the other day and I had to stamp them up! :) They are available for pre-order and I'm expecting the stamps to come sometime next week.











Fall is here in a couple of days so why not have a little 40% off my Autumn Blessings stamp set sale! :)






Today is my oldest son Marko's birthday!! I can't believe he's 12!!! How time flies! 6:45 pm I gave birth to Marko, weighing a little over 10 pounds and 22 inches long.....drug free delivery!!! OUCH! 



He and I watched the Harry Potter movies together (it was our 'thing') and since he LOVES to read I thought the books would be a great gift (I tucked in some Å¡oldi (cash) so he can get himself something).



Poor thing is sad on his birthday for our budgie Booboo died this morning right after they went to school.
I know I'm his mama but he's so handsome! :)


Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Ange's gorgeous card!
Have a great weekend!
xo

Pin It!

2 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Jane, what a handsome young man your son is (and what a beautiful mother/baby photo! You could model!!!) Your Santa and Mrs. card is precious...I adore that set! Sweet fox card, too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Marko.

Your new stamps look great.