Monday, August 18, 2014

vrsi 2014

Update: For those who won my crochet heart tags, I'm so sorry I'm so late sending them...unfortunately my husband lost two relatives in a matter of couple of days and left for the funerals....it left me out of it for a couple of days. I hope you understand. All will be send this week!


Hello!
And I'm back! Wish we could have stayed longer but grateful for the 2 weeks we had! :)




We stayed in Vrsi Mulo with my aunt (who lives in Canada and comes for the whole summer in her home in Vrsi Mulo). Isn't it just gorgeous!! Her house is the third up from the beach...1 minute walk people!! My Baba (grandma who is 92 years old and still going strong, she's got an older sister and brother too!) was born in Vrsi so when ever I go somewhere with my aunt I get introduced to family I am not aware of....it seems I'm related to half the locals there! :)







The beach is a mix of pebbles and rock and it's clean and beautiful!






I know I've got the skinniest kids!! LOL! Both my husband and I were skin and bone when we were kids. Don't have that problem anymore! ;)
My oldest is giving the thumbs up...the youngest is standing like he owns the beach! lol!




I wore this gorgeous blue nail polish by Essie most of the time called lapiz of luxury but I assure you it looks so much different in real life...here in the photo it looks much brighter than it really is.




I ate so many figs....I lost count!







PEEK-A-BOO!






My aunt took us out for pizza at this hotel/restaurant called Vukić which happens to be owned by my mother's best childhood friend and her husband(they were inseparable) so it was great meeting her and her husband. Their hotel is right on the beach...I don't know why I didn't take a photo of it so I found one online.


We had yummy pizza, ćevapi and fries! The kids told me to leave a good tip so that should tell ya something about the food and service! :)


I'll be sharing more pictures of our time in Nin soon!
Have a great day!
xo






Pin It!

3 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Such a sweet pink condo! Hope you are well rested, it looks like the kiddos enjoyed themselves.

Bad Kitty said...

predivne slike!
nadam se da ste se odmorili.
Lijep pozdrav

Dotty Jo said...

Great pics, Jane! I've just spent a wonderful holiday in Cavtat! Jo x