Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Back in the day

What's this?!! What's with the snowman you ask??? :)
I have started my Spring cleaning and it started with the laundry room and now I'm working on all our closets...I hate this part!!!! I have at least 20 single socks with no matching pair in sight....does anyone else have this problem?? I don't know where they go!!!!!!! Anyways....I found one of my Christmas cards that I made like 12 years ago if not more....it's this fella below! Back in the day...wabefore I started using stamps....I use to draw, colour, scan and print out my cards!! To colour I used my Derwent pencils.






And here's a little sneak peek....new JD stamps are a comin! :)


Have a great day!
xo

Pin It!

2 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

Hi!
Yes I have the same problem.
But I think that my pets are stealing and hiding my socks! :)

Susie said...

Yes, I have missing socks as well. I'm anxious for the stamp set with the little girl reading a book.