Tuesday, January 7, 2014

free 3x4 printable cards

Hello!!

My laptop has gone bananas...I can't get onto blogger and blog so I'm writing this blog off my phone! I love the idea of Project Life....I really want to do it only getting the album and sleeves to ship to Croatia is impossible (on Amazon) or the shipping costs are too expensive.  Anyways I'm thinking about some Valentine's projects and made two 3x4 cards.....I created both in photoshop.

So I thought they were cute enough to share them with you....feel free to right click on the images and save....and print! :)
Ok...I'm signing off...blogging with my phone is driving me bananas!  :)
xoxo
    

o

Pin It!

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

So cute Jane...love them! Thank You!

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely, thanks for offering these to Blogland, Jo x

Tapeva said...

Love the heart one! :)