Monday, November 4, 2013

merry christmas

Hello! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Can you believe we're in November!!!!! I'm starting to really think about Christmas and writing out my to do list which of course includes making Christmas cards...I created a simple card that's pefect if you need a lot. I LOVE background stamps (I think I've said that a time or two!) and I used our Random Patterns stamp set to create the pattern on my card base (I used red ink to create a tone o tone look).


I used a SRM sticker for the sentiment.




Have you started your Christmas cards yet??

Have a great day! xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the tone on tone stamping...gorgeous card Jane!

Disco Queen said...

Super tone on tone background. I had to look a few times befor I figured out which stamp you used ;-)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a fun card, Jane! I love all the dimension it has!

I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! Good luck with Jane's Doodles--I'm not sure when I've ever seen so many cute stamps all in one place!

Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)