Thursday, October 24, 2013

Eek!! Rice Krispie Treats

Hello!
While most of my readers know what rice krispie treats are my lovely Croatians probably don't...I remember the first time I spotted marshmallows at Muller's...I let out a yelp!! For real!! My kids love them...so does my husband, so do I...the neighbours.....



Here's what you'll need:
6 cups rice krispie cereal (I can only find the chocolate kine here)
3 tablespoons butter
10 oz marshmallows

In a large saucepan melt butter on low, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Add rice krispie cereal and mix until all of the cereal is well coated. In a buttered pan using a buttered spatula press the mixture evenly into the pan...if it starts to stick to your spatula just butter it up again.



xoxo
Pin It!

5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

super izgledaju

Tapeva said...

Yum, yum... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I haven't tried with chocolate rice bubbles. Thanks for the recipe.

Susie said...

Yes, please!

Anonymous said...

I made this last night twice - once with chocolate rice bubbles and once plain. It is all gone now! Hubby only got 1 slice the kiddos loved it and took it to school. I might have had one or two pieced too! Thanks for sharing the recipe.