Friday, July 5, 2013

diy chevron corkboard and Vrsi Mulo

Hello!
Hope all is well! Last night I finally started on my second corkboard which goes in my pantry (my first chevron corkboard is in the basement where I work)...I pretty much eye balled it...the strips of masking tape were approx. 15 cm long....like I said before I hate measuring! :)



This time I only did one coat of white paint.




Sorry about the photo's of my pantry...the lighting isn't good...only got one light in there.


Looks so pretty...didn't want to put anything on it! :)






So happy to read the comments on my Salty giveaway post....it's awesome to read how some of you plan to come to Croatia...well stick around because it's Croatia month here on the blog! LOL I took so many pictures and I'm so excited to share them with you!

So last week we stayed with my Aunt in her beautiful house in Vrsi Mulo...here are a few pictures around her home (will share more of her house tomorrow)...



Her house is the third house up from the beach...HELLO!!!!!!! This is a few from the first floor balcony.



Her olive trees! We are an olive loving family...olives, olive oil...yum!!



Mia! :) She cried when we left for home...that's how much we love it there! :)



It's a tree/plant lovers dream in her yard! :)


Scroll down to enter in my 'salty' giveaway! And pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out Renee's sweet little project! :)
xo
Pin It!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Lovely pictures...I also love how you made the chevron cork board.

Jane said...

Thanks!! I'll be sharing lots more...hope you visit again! :)