Monday, October 8, 2012

congratulations

Hello and Happy Independence Day to my fellow Croatians!! :) God bless!

I am head over heals in wedding invitations....I have to make around 200 for two family members!!!! how, when ....how??? :) Anyways...I became inspired and felt that Suzi would make a beautiful bride don't you think?? :)


For the background I did a little splash of colour with water colours...I used ribbon to create her veil and her dress I embossed and added white glitter...simple and elegant! :)


Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog .... I announced the winner of our WCMD! :)
xo
Pin It!

3 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

preslatko

~amy~ said...

she's adorable!

Holly Saveur said...

LOVE LOVE it this is soooooooooooo CUTE..wished I could give you a hand in making them ...would love it!
Only I live in the Netherlands......