Friday, December 30, 2011

SRM calendar

Edit: Let me know if any of you are interested in the die cute/templates whatever you want to call it...I'd be more than happy to share them with you! :)

Hi!
I finally get to share a project I've been working on for a while...I created this calendar using the SRM 6x6 calendar and SRM stickers. I also used die cuts but mostly created my own (my own hand drawn are Jan., April, June, July, Aug., Sept., Oct, Dec.). There's a lot of hand stitching here too.










I was stumped on July...should I do a 'Fourth of July' theme...but because we here in Croatia don't celebrate that (since it's an American holiday) I decided to keep this month pretty neutral.







Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve...have any special plans?? I think we're going to take the kids down town to look at all the lights and decorations and then have a cozy family night...perhaps a movie and popcorn!! I lay some blankets and pillows on the living room floor and we all get cozy together!
I wish you all the very best in the New Year ( lots of joy, love and good health).
God bless!
xo

P.S. Pop on over to the Jane's Doodles blog and check out what Joy created! :)
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Wow, so gorgeous Jane. You did an amazing job on this, LOVE it :)

Sui Mode said...

That's a great Work Jane .Congrats!
I saw your work photos on Flickr Hero Art Group .And Im new follower from iSTANBUL...
Happy New Year !

Sui Mode said...

That's a great Work Jane .Congrats!
I saw your work photos on Flickr Hero Art Group .And Im new follower from iSTANBUL...
Happy New Year !

Jane said...

Awww thanks Sui Mode!! Glad you'll be popping by!! :) All the best to you!!

Neusinha said...

LINDO, ADORÁVEL....BEAUTIFUL

Rachel said...

What a fabulous calendar! It'll be so much fun to use something that gorgeous!

Isha Gupta said...

Wonderful creations Jane. Love them.

Marcy said...

Incredible! I absolutely love this. I can see the work that has gone into this calendar. Fantastic!! I would love the die cuts, if you would like to share!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, wow! These are all so fun looking! Love each page of the calendar! Happy New Year!

Ritu said...

love the calendar! I can see a lot of love it it!