Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas cards

Hi!
It's been forever....I've been so busy...I think December is busy for everyone!!
One thing I've been up to is making holiday cards for my son's daycare group to raise money...I've mentioned before that times are tough here in Croatia and how parents bring everything from paper towels, wipes, plastic cups...they don't have much of anything, art supplies like paint, markers and paper.... so I got the idea to organize a holiday card workshop where I pre-cut/fold/glittered etc. and the parents and kids just put the cards together to sell infront of their room....I'm so proud to say we raised a lot of money .....more on this a little later....

Here's Mr. Penguin (you can get the digi stamp here). I used a SRM sticker sentiment.



Here's another card I made...the poinsettia, snowflakes and sentiment are from our Vintage Christmas stamp set that you can find here.



Hope you all have a great weekend!
xo
Pin It!

5 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely cards Jane. I love that vintage Christmas set. Recently posted my first 2 cards in the gallery.

~amy~ said...

Oh gorgeous cards Jane!!!

Nancy said...

Hello Jane! I love your penguin card! He looks like he is standing in swirling snow! So adorable!

Jay Gee said...

These are gorgeous Jane... so glad you raised some money for the school, well done :)

Baileyzywh said...

Hello Jane! I love your penguin card! He looks like he is standing in swirling snow! So adorable!