Friday, December 16, 2011

card sneak peek and nailpolish

Hey!!!
It's Friday!! Woohoo! :)
So...nailpolishes....love em! I discovered a new brand called Anny (German brand)....anyone ever use it?? They are a little over $10 and they've got a gorgeous colour selection...these are my current favourites!!


Sand Storm


Only You 



Hudson River 



Grey Elegence 



Gold Finger 

I also discovered Mavala (Swiss brand) nailpolsihes which are cute little mini ones that I actually prefer...OPI (love them) but they are HUGE and literally by the time I get through half of one it dries out and the fact that they cost $20 here in Croatia....yes TWENTY DOLLA!!!!! no thanks!

I have a love-hate reletionship with red nailpolish...but this one caught my eye!! I also like the fact that Mavala nailpolishes are free from parabens, formaldehydes, toluene, camphore, cellophane, animal ingredients and heavy metal.


 
Cream-Macao


Here's a sneak peek of a card I posted at Jane's Doodles....


Pop on over to check it out!
Have a great weekend!!
xo
Pin It!

0 comments: