Thursday, December 22, 2011

Altered Moleskine notebook

Hi!
I added these altered Moleskine notebooks to my Etsy shop...they are stamped/hand drawn and coloured in with markers...I'm working on some others that are hand drawn and painted....did I say I love notebooks!! Speaking of notebooks I'm giving one away
here!




Here's a little info about Moleskine.... "Moleskine is the heir of the legendary notebook used for the past two centuries by great artists and thinkers, including Vincent Van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway and Bruce Chatwin."


 


There's a new free digi stamp at Jane's Doodles!!
xo
Pin It!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun notebooks!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Happy Christmas Jane, Jo x

Annette Allen said...

how fun..

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness girlie!!!

Jay Gee said...

These are gorgeous Jane :)

Anni said...

What a lovely gift idea! Awesome!