Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Froggy wands

Hi!
My daughter graduated from her preschool group (it's actually a mixed group...mostly 3 year olds due to lack of space)...only two kids graduated this year. I wanted Mia to hand out a treat to her group and because their goup is called Žabice (which means Froggies) my Garden Set came in handy! :)



The kids put on a wonderful show for us (parents, grandparents..) I CRIED like a  baby the whole time especially when her 'teta's' called the graduating parents up for a 'thank you diploma'...Mia was so blessed to have wonderful teta's that she will remember forever...



So these SRM Magic Wands were just PERFECT for this occasion...I filled them up with some Skittles. I heat embossed the frog with Hero Arts white embossing powder and the clouds background is also Hero Arts. I kept it very simple because we all know how 'gentle' 3 year olds are! :)


Mia was very excited to hand them out....and they were a hit! :)

xo
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Such a fun little gift for Mia to give out :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! What a beautiful project. I love the frog!
Kisses
Débora - Cashemere Scrapbook

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun & adorable. :)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi, thought I would stop by after seeing someone's card made with your garden set (which I just bought because I LOVE it so much!!). Love these frogs - what a fab idea for your daughter to hand out.