Tuesday, May 3, 2011

tissue paper rainbows

Hi!

I immediately knew what I was going to do when I read about Moxie Fab World's Tissue Paper Challenge!
Do you remember this from school...I can't remember what grade I was in but I LOVED doing this technique! :)




I don't know about you but rainbows make me think about God and his promise....there's always hope when you have faith. 




I drew the clouds, cut them out and added some SRM sticker from the Sticker Sentiments #51015 Shine Your Light set.





Also Kristina (One Happy Mama) has officially introduced my digi stamp Fairy Klara and is now available for purchase. All the money goes to her fundraiser for Supporting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation...go here to check it out!


Ok...taking a break from the blog...take care!
xo
Pin It!

15 comments:

Laurel said...

So gorgeous, I just did that with my grade ones and made some flowers!

~amy~ said...

Okay, now how SWEET is this?!!!

Anita Rex said...

So creative Jane! I love it! And I love that ou put the faith and hope sticker on it! :>

Anita Rex said...

And oh I also love that you donated your stamp for a great cause!

Virginia L. said...

So clever!! Absolutely fabulous, Jane!!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Beautiful and inspirational card! The tissue paper idea for the rainbow is brilliant! LOVE!

Diana said...

How lovely Jane. Great message and colors. Happy Spring!

Deirdre said...

Great job Jane. Love it.

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is super cute, what a great use of tissue paper! I've never made a rainbow like this before, great inspiration!

Stamping Cafe said...

Your tissue paper rainbow looks amazing, Jane! Love your fabulous card!

donna mikasa said...

This...is...so....cool!! Yes, it does bring back memories of my kiddos doing this! Wonderful card and I love the cloud sentiments!

Diana said...

Super cute, Jane. Always love coming for a visit!

Carly said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jane! Thanks for linking this up to the Tissue Paper Magic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Alice said...

absolutely fabulous, Jane!! love love your tissue paper rainbow!