Tuesday, April 5, 2011

butons

Hi
Just a little Etsy update..I will be putting the shop on 'vacation' so I can finish up my orders and catch up on EVERYTHING else!




I thought I'd show you how I make my roses and daisies....I make the 'original' flower and then make a mold of it....I made the white daisy for my wedding invitations...all 85!!! If I had only know then what I do now! :)




...that I then use to make my embellishments. I plan to make some other molds soon.



I will be back later today to announce the winners of my Cozy Arm Chair digi stamp.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Simply stunning Jane. Is this mold made of Fimo too???

Jane said...

Hi Isha...no it's Silicone Putty...you mix the putty into a ball very quickly (because it starts to dry right away) press it down on your work surface just a tad and then stick your object in and leave until the mold sets.

~amy~ said...

Jane, you are amazing...love the blooms and of course, your buttons!

Nancy said...

What an interesting post, Jane. So FUN to see how you came up with these lovely creations!

NinaB said...

Wow, you even make your own mold. You're so talented.

Debbi said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowers.
*smiles*
debbi

Deirdre said...

You are just amazing... mold maker too!. Love those yummy buttons. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly Rasmussen said...

you are just so talented girl! your wedding invitations must have been gorgeous!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your buttons and Embellies...but then you know that!! Hugs....

Alice said...

wow! you even make your own molds?? you are amazing, girl! love your buttons!

ivy said...

beautiful! the mold impressions are so detailed!