Friday, April 23, 2010

what a hoot!

Hi!
I made this card for Kristina's One Layer Card Challenge....I've never JUST stamped a card!!! I always have some kind of paper piecing or layers or something...
All I have to say is that I actually finished this card this morning before my youngest woke up......HELLO!!?!!! ;)
More one layered cards for me!!!


I LOVE these owls from Hero Arts...and that stump just kills me!!! Too CUTE!


Gotta run...thanks for popping by and have a goodie!

materials - stamps (Hero Arts LP130 What a Hoot, grass-no name brand), ink (colorbox chalk ink - chestnut, roussillon, amber, dark brown, moss green), cardstock
Pin It!

20 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable - bless Kristina for giving you the inspiration for this little gem! Jo x

Alice said...

so cute!!! LOVE those owls!! fabulous card!!

Nancy said...

Just so cute, Jane! Love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this one jane simply adorable!!!

Robynccgirl said...

Those owls are too cute! Love the one layer look! Great job!

Kelly Booth said...

A PERFECT one layer card it is!!! Love this sweet card....

~amy~ said...

woot woot...can't go wrong with owls...sweet card Jane!

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love this!!! The owls are super cute, and I love them stamped on the log... great job with the challenge!

Carly said...

Oh my gosh this is the cutest card ever! Love it!! Those owls and that stump is too cute for words!

Carly said...

I forgot to mention that I have a little something for you on my blog today! :-) Hugs, Carly

Lisa Petrella said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! Love it!

Deirdre said...

Jane, great card - Love it.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love these owls too, so darling Jane!!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

This is adorable! Saw that is was posted on Cards Blog too! Nice work Jane! :)

Vanessa said...

Super adorable, Jane! Fab job!

Courtney K said...

oh - what a great card!

Jill said...

PERFECT one layer card! Extraordinarily cute!!

Jennifer said...

Love that owl set! Your card is so ADORABLE!!

Randi said...

Super cute one layer card Jane! I love that you stamped each owl a different color!! Too fun!

Ron said...

I forgot to mention that I have a little something for you on my blog today! :-) Hugs, Carly