Thursday, April 29, 2010

I want those stickers!


Hi!
This is going to be fast...I am SWAMPED with work but I just HAD to play along with the 2S4Y Challenge this week because...well to be selfishly blunt....I WANT those yummy stickers designed by the TALENTED Shanna...love her!
So here's my card...



Have a great day!

materials - cardstock, ribbon, twine, Nestabilities die (tags), chalk ink, sentiment (computer generated), Cuttlebug embossing folder, digi kits (Garden Trellis - Plain PapersDesign 365 January kit), Glossy Accents, white gel pen
Pin It!

15 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Adorable card!

donna mikasa said...

cuteness! love this! love the little bird and the different papers and textures..love it all! have a great weekend, jane!

~amy~ said...

TWEET!!

Agata said...

So cute! Good luck, your card is gorgeous!

Justine said...

LOL, I had to chuckle reading Amy's comment above me. This is super cute, makes me smile

Alice said...

too cute! that bird is adorable!!! love this!

Nancy said...

Just too cute, Jane. So much fun with all the bright colors and patterns. Not always easy to do, but you nailed it!

Kathy Martin said...

Tweet card! :)

Lin said...

This is just so FUN!! I hope you win those stickers! I used another one of your buttons today - see here: http://heartshugsandflowers.blogspot.com/2010/04/bleeding-hearts.html.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

This is soooo adorable Jane! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is very adorable! Love the bright green on the birdie, good luck and hope you win them stickers!

cnelson said...

cute, cute, cute! LOVE that bird!

Els said...

Oh so sweet!!!! :)

Kelly Booth said...

The CUTEST Card...just LOVE this!!!

Unknown said...

I Love visiting your blog - always something delicious awaiting us! The card is darling
thanks for playing along with us at 2S4Y
:) Kazan