Thursday, March 4, 2010

just because...

Edit: I just saw that my friend Deirdre is hosting the PaperPlay Challenge 'Just Because'! My tag it all about 'just because'! ;)

Hi!

I'm on a mission to use up ALL my scraps....tags are great for using up scraps of paper so here's one that I made this morning using this CUTE snail from My Cute Stamps 'Spunky Nature'.




I used my atyou Spica clear glitter pen on the snail (can't really see it on the photo and my pen's on low...need to buy a new one!). The sentiment is Hero Arts 'Everyday Sayings'. I distressed the whole tag including the ribbon.



Thanks for stopping by. Take care!

materials - stamps (My Cute Stamps, Hero Arts), PP (PTI), Hero Arts digital set Polky Dots, gems, ribbon, pop dots, atyou Spica clear glitter pen, cardstock, ink (Memento Tuxedo Black)
Pin It!

14 comments:

Alice said...

hehe. this makes me smile! too cute!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is darling Jane...sooo sweet!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this is the sweetest tag that I have ever seen!!!

Sanne said...

cute tag and a great way to use the scraps!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my, really cute little snail!! Sweet tag Jane!

shery said...

lovely tag

Beverly G said...

Excellent use of scraps, love those Spica glitter pens.

Liz said...

Wonderful card Thanks for playing along with Paperplay

Liz xx

Agata said...

So sweet Jane! Love this snail! The whole tag, colors you used, is great!

Paloma Gomez said...

Your tag is very sweet.
Thank you very much for visiting my blog and getting my digi stamp, I can't wait to see how you apply it!

Jill said...

Love the scene you created for that cute snail! Fun colors!

Deirdre said...

Jane, adore your tag.... so cute. Great snail image.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. As it's the first challenge I set - I really appreciate the support. ♥

Jenn Biederman said...

What an adorable tag, Jane! I love it!!!

Julie M said...

Oh that is so cute, Jane - I just love that little curly snail!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)