Friday, September 18, 2009

awesome new blog

I finished Marko's birthday treats to hand out to his classmates! Also made one for the teacher.





Now I've got pretty much 24 hours of non stop cooking, baking, decorating, cleaning....for Marko's birthday party tomorrow!



I'm happy to report that there's an awesome new blog in town........

and it's called Perfectly Pretty!! I've been following Carly's blog Paper in Bloom now for a while and this lady is TALENTED and so inspires me!! And I'm so excited that she's starting another blog about her other passions which are decorating, DIY, organizing, cleaning............ALL the stuff I LOVE too!! I'd love to start a blog like that too........maybe down the road........I can barely keep up with the one I have now! But I just can't wait to see what Carly has in store for Perfectly Pretty!!

Pin It!

9 comments:

NinaB said...

You did a great job on these little goodie bags. My girls are having their bdays next month, this gives me a great idea! And I need that butterfly die. It's beautiful.

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...you have been busy...what cute litte treats! Gotta love all the prep work for birthday parties!!! Have a super weekend jane!!

Carly said...

Marko's birthday treats look amazing! I am sure they will be a big hit in class! And thank you so much for promoting my new blog! You're such a great blogging friend!! And you should totally do a second blog! We could share tips and stuff. :-) Happy Friday!

Courtney Baker said...

Yea they all look great!

Carly is one of my new blog friends, but I'm so excited about her new blog!

Alice said...

wow! you Marko's classmates will love those! thanks so much for introducing me to Carly and her blogs. i think i'll start stalking her, too!!! have a wonderful weekend!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I know... I love Carly!! She is talented and so sweet!!

Your goodies look great! I love your goody bags! I would have a hard time giving those away! :)

Vanessa said...

Great goody bags! They will love it!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Kelly Booth said...

Such Wonderful Treats.....Your just a Super Mom!!!

Mary said...

Cute treats!

I wanted to let you know I posted a project using your buttons on my blog! Your buttons are absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you again!