Monday, June 29, 2009

they drive me bananas..

but they are mine and I LOVE THEM TO BITS!!!!!! It's funny how they are so alike and at the same time so different.
Here's Marko who is showing off his gap!! He woke up extra early to see if the tooth fairy paid a visit... which she did. He treated his sister and brother to a little something with his tooth money.


And then there's Mia!! Miss I'm a princess and I love pink, hearts and cats!!! What a face!!

Mia is very motherly towards Jakov......if he cries she runs to him and hugs him. She's going to make a good mama one day!!
And Jakov is my 'mali zec' which means little rabbit in Croatian......why??? he used to kick his legs in and out really fast when I would hold him up in the air.......it was so funny and cute!
Have a great day!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

You have beautiful children!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Just wanted to say "Thank You" for taking time to read my confession post :-) and to leave me a comment! It helps to know that I am not alone! :-) It was very sweet of you!

Rose said...

Your kids are such cutie pies, Jane!