Saturday, June 20, 2009

shoes and flip flops and more shoes!

We are having so much fun with our guests! My kids just love having their cousins around to play with. Tomorrow they will be heading down to the coast (we will be joining them later on). This week with them just flew by! I haven't done much crafts but I did get all my buttons done!! Yippie! So all my winners should be getting their buttons soon!!

Here's my youngest sitting in our car 'driving'!! How sweet is he!!!! Love him!


And I have to say my garden is doing pretty darn good!!




Check out the size of this zucchini!!!!!!!! It was yummy.......made a little stir fry with rice!

Anyways, with our guests leaving us......snif snif....I'll most likely have some more time to do some crafts before we head down to the coast ourselves.......maybe a challenge or two..........maybe another fimo buttons giveaway!!!
Bye for now!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Love your vegetables!!! Can't wait to see the buttons.
Where on the coast are you going?

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your son is adorable!!

Jane said...

We're going to Sumpetar which is located between Split and Omis! Can't wait!!