Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scribble This! Challenge

I'm so sorry for the mistakes I made trying to link this post to Lisa's challenge........I told you that I don't get along with computers!! ;)


Hi! I figured I enter this card in Lisa's Scribble This! Challenge too. It's cold, grey and damp here in Zagreb and I too these photos yesterday early morning. Lisa's instructions are so easy to follow! Believe me....I have issues when I need to copy and paste something!




Here are my handmade Fimo buttons......I think I'm going to go back and fiddle with the adjustments on this photo some more when I find a little free time but a huge improvement don't you think!!
Anyways, the kids are up and are demanding breakfast and my FULL ATTENTION!!

Have a great day!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I just love your buttons! I have had my clay for so long it's gone bad but I may get a few more blocks and try my hand at some of these.

Debbie Stip said...

Love those buttons, the bright colors and those cute shapes, adorable! Made some of my own a while ago and it really was so much fun:-) But I'm no way near as good as you though...will be practicing of course
xxDebbie

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

your fimo buttons are to die for! so cute!

love Jody,
rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
thymeforhome.blogspot.com