Friday, June 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #8





Hi!

I wasn't planning on doing anymore challenges..........(my summer madness has begun) but just look at those colours!!!!!! Some of my favourites. I used some Hero Arts background stamps, did a little heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Drew and cut out the butterflies and the button is my very own handmade fimo button. Oh.........and I used my new Making Memories tag maker..............I want to tag EVERYTHING now!!!





P.S. I know that paper looks black but it's dark brown.
Have a great day!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

definitvno najljepsa do sad.moje omiljene boje. :D

Susan said...

Love all the layers on your embellishment!

Steph said...

This is so nice. I love how all the different elements come together. Well done!

Scrapping Julie said...

awesome job.

2Bis2DO said...

Very Nice,Absolutely love the butterfly.

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable!!! Love that butterfly!

Elizabeth S. said...

Great card!! Love the butterfly!!

Winter said...

Pretty! I love the butterfly!

Daniela F. said...

Such a great card!! Love the layered butterfly!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun butterflies and vellum accent. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Elise said...

What a darling card, Jane! You made these colors do the happy dance! The butterfly is SO glorious! Wahoo!