Tuesday, June 30, 2009

pocket photo card

Hi!

Here's my card for the Hero Arts Challenge this week which is PHOTO CARDS. I love making photo cards, they are so fun and personal! I usually make them for my kids (for their birthday as thank you cards). This card is so Mia! Pink and hearts!! This card reminds me of her bedroom.........the walls are pale blue, her quilt has flowers on it, I painted her dresser yellow and of coarse there's lots of pink!


I used my Making Memories Tag maker to make the heart and since I have two Hero Arts catalogs I cut out the front page and used that print for my heart! My Hero Arts wish list is way long!!!!

Anyways, I'll add the materials I used on this photo card later on......my youngest wants to go outside.........right NOW!;)
Have a great day!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Rose said...

What a cute and sweet card! I love the girlie pinks - great photo card :)

Kelley Eubanks said...

What a great card! I like using photos on cards as well! I did this last year for all of my nieces and nephews! For most of them, I picked a silly photo of them to use. It was a lot of fun and they loved them (well at least the parents did)!

Nancy L. said...

Wow, that is an AWESOME card!!!!

Tracey said...

LOVE your card Jane....great idea to use the catalog front for the heart backing!!! Your kids are so cute...wonderful photos!

Suzana said...

WOW! Very, very nice... I just love your pocket cards!!!

Ann said...

SO sweet! I love every detail!

Kim J. said...

Jane, that pocket photo card is spectacular! I'm definitely going to have to give that one a try. :)

Daniela Dobson said...

I came to say congrats on your HA win!!!! This is adorable!