Sunday, June 14, 2009

I just love storage!

Hi!

This is just a quick post.........wanted to share this lovely find of mine!! Yesterday I went to the store Casa here in Zagreb (it's a store with nice things for your home......from towels to dishes to vases.........) to buy some towels and next to the towel section I spot this! And I find out that everything in the store is 20% off and towels 30% off!! Don't you love it when you stumble on to a sale like that!!!
This bucket is just perfect for storing my pencil crayons (I have Derwent) and the 5 Copic markers I own........yes 5!! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry!! I'll laugh........life is way too short! And anyways, I plan on buying more copics......they are expensive but I think worth it!

Well, that's it for me! Two more days and a plane load of relatives from Canada are coming to stay with us! And I still have lots to do!! Yikes!
And by the way I appreciate all who stop by and to all who leave comments.......it feels less like I'm talking to myself now! ;)
Bye and have a great day!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bucket IS perfect for Copic. Do you see a brand on it anywhere? Would love to get one. Thanks for sharing! :)

Jane said...

It's from a store called Casa which is from Belgium and I think it's really meant for carrying cutlery (when eating outside). There were only two left and I'm kicking myself for not getting them both!!! I ALWAYS do that! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

I love the storage container! Who knows when I'll be back home agian to look for one, LOL.
YOu have more copics than I do. I don't have any at all.
I have plans to go to Ikea next week, I will look for something.
Have fun with relatives.

Jane said...

That's what I miss......Ikea! Wish we had one here! Thanks!

Cazzy said...

I love your bucket, what a great find. You could even alter it if you wanted.

Tracey said...

What a perfect find Jane! Have fun with my fellow Canadian eh!

AJ said...

No shame in having 5 copics - at least yours are a nice range of colours. I have blush, skin, lighter skin, lighter blush and a blender... lol.
I have something for you over at my blog, by the way. Pop over when you have a moment and collect it! :) xx Amanda