Tuesday, July 14, 2015

winner

Hello!

First I'd like to thank all for their lovely comments and prayers from my brother (who suffered a stroke).

I ran out of paper....like for real! And I mean my white cardstock I use to colour and to make 99% of my cards!! I have to go into town (down town Zagreb) to pick up some more so I thought I would share a little blast from the past of some projects I did using my Doodle Flowers.



And the winner of my Doodle Flowers and Doodle Flowers II stamp sets is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2015-07-14 08:23:56 UTC



10. dhavanshi shah said...
Thank you soo much for sharing the stiching idea.. i never thought i would be able to do it so easily.. thank you:)) ♥


Congrats Dhavanshi! Please email me! Thank you to all who played along. My summer sale is still going on - 15% off all stamps!

Also SRM is having a giveaway (they're giving away my Life is Good stamp set along with some SRM goodies!

And you'll want to check out Virginia's awesome projects!


xo




Pin It!

0 comments: