Thursday, June 11, 2015

happy birthday


Today it's my dad birthday....he would have been 82 (he was 18 years older than my mom...how about that!). I can't help but think of him every day because I can see so much of him in my kids especially my oldest.

Since it's Thursday and I like to do #tbt (throw back thursday) on instagram and it's my dad's birthday I wanted to share this photo of my father in a wedding party. I drew an arrow to point him out...handsome fella! 



The girl infront of him is his sister (my aunt).

I miss them both.




I had this Little Miss Mia image coloured for a while which came in handy this morning when I was starring at my background I stamped  and coloured (using my Doodle Flowers II stamp set). I coloured using my Graph'it markers.


xo
Pin It!

1 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

She is so sweet! And great photo of your father/aunt! I love vintage photos!