Monday, December 29, 2014

mini stamps and crochet v stitch

Hello!

Hope all is well!

We got snow here in Zagreb! I shared more pics on my Instagram. Today is such a beautiful day...just look at that sky! :)




Today I'm sharing this tag I created using my Mini Spring stamp set (I designed for Efco). It's a 2x3 stamp set. I've mentioned before that I prefer bigger images when stamping but I have to admit that this set is perfect for tags (or mini cards). It's a limited edition BUT there will be a similar 4x6 set coming to the shop soon! :)


The sentiment is from my Doodle Flowers stamp set.



I used my Graph'it markers to colour the flowers.




I started a baby blanket (there are a couple of family members who are expecting!!) and because these babies will be born in the spring/summer I chose a cotton mix yarn and the V-stitch to keep it light and airy. You can check out this video if you're interested in trying this stitch...it's very easy! :)






Pop by the JD blog and check out Ange's FABULOUS card using my Stripes and Dots stamp set!



Have a lovely day!
xo



Pin It!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for another lovely post! Jo x

~amy~ said...

The snow is so pretty!

Gorgeous projects!

Bad Kitty said...

štambiljiči su preslatki
jako lijepa dekica