Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vitacost + Reviva Labs

 Hi!
Hope all is well! :)

I wanted to share a little review on Reviva Labs 10% Glycolic Acid Cream and my experience shopping at Vitacost. Right off the bat I'm going to say I'm 100% happy with both! :) I took these photos early this morning so the lighting is bla. 

Anyhow I bought this cream because I was looking for a good glycolic acid night treatment that would help gently exfoliate my skin (I have normal skin that gets dryer in the winter and my t-zone oilier in the summer, reddness and hyperpigmentation) AND I don't want any nasty ingredients. 


I have been using this for over a month and I have to say I'm very happy with it. I have noticed that my skin feel smoother and less congested. As for my hyperpigmentation...I think more time is need but I do see improvement. This does sting when first put on...but I had no negative reaction and if I feel my skin needs a little extra moisture I will apply my argan oil on top.

For more info on this cream (ingredients, direction) click here.






I really recommend Vitacost especially for people living in Croatia because there's such a huge selection, there's always great sales going on (they ship worldwide). We have a few green shops here in Zagreb that don't compare in selection of budget friendly prices. I just got my second order (Andalou Naturals, I'll update on this product once I get a chance to test it out) yesterday...it takes about a week. 




Click this link
http://goo.gl/FHv1w2
and get $10 off your first Vitacost purchase!

xo


Pin It!

0 comments: