Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Marin's room

Hello!

Some of you will remember my blog post about Klara's bedroom...and I promised to share her brother's room so here it is! .)




Marin's bed, closet, star light, and rug are all from Ikea.



And just like in Klara's room there's a lot of diy, from the some of the pillows to the wall art.





And just look at this awesome frame Marin created in daycare! Just look at that face!




I said it before and I'll say it again...you can never have enough pillows! ;)






This personally is my favourite spot in his room....I LOVE this rocking chair!



Marin's room is still a work in process but there's loads of inspiration already...hope you're inspired...I am!! I have the need to create a monster theme stamp set! :)


If you want more inspiration pop on over to the JD blog and check out Marion's adorable card using my Doodle Flowers stamp set!
xo


Pin It!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Jane!

Bad Kitty said...

predivna soba

Anonymous said...

Amazing wall art. And love the monster cushions TFS

berucrafts said...

wow, so beautiful... LOVE it....