Monday, October 20, 2014

Crochet Bean Stitch + winner


Hello!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I have a couple of crochet projects on my brain and I started a scarf last night and decided to try out the bean stitch. I noticed at home though that the wool I bought (which is super soft) is felting wool and now I'm not sure if I could use this wool to make my scarf...does it make a difference? Anyone know? 


Check out this video to learn it yourself.


And now to announce the winner of my Efco stamp sets....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
28
Timestamp: 2014-10-20 09:15:54 UTC


28. Tamara said...
bravo!!!!
i like smaller so i can combine a lot of them


Congratulations Tamara (please email me at janebeljo@yahoo.ca) and thank you to everyone who commented. :)


Pop on over to the JD blog and check out Aga's GORGEOUS card.

Have a great day! :)

Pin It!

0 comments: