Friday, June 27, 2014

colour + friday favourites

Hello!
Hope all is well! 

Sharing some favourites...it's all about colour! It's funny because as much as I LOVE colour my home is very neutral and my closet consists of lots of black, grey and jeans!;) But that why most of my card are bright and colourful!

I'm just loving that night stand...what a gorgeous shade of pink!!! And I love the honeycomb pattern on the top drawer...what a great idea!







Do I even need to say anything?!!








Laura Bassen is one of my favourite card makers/crafter and this tag of hers....I mean it's like she had me in mind when she was making it!!! 
L.O.V.E!









Oh my! I need to start wearing heels again...since I had my kids I literally stopped...I'm sorry but running after my kids in heels didn't feel like the right thing to do...but I'm thinking it's time Mama started wearing some pretty heels! ;)



That's it folks!! Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I'm hoping my JD sample stamp sets arrive sometime next week!!
xo


Pin It!

0 comments: