Thursday, June 5, 2014

BIG TIME


Hi!
Hope all is well!

I wanted to thank you for all the encouraging comments, it means so much! :)

Now lets talk trends...I've never been one to follow trends...I mean just because it's a trend and everybody's doing it doesn't mean I want to especially if I don't like it or it doesn't suit me (for example make up or fashion trends) BUT that being said I have been loving lots of trends like gold, glitter, sequins, chevron (graphic patterns in general), watercolors.....

This card is all about my  obsession with gold! :)
I used Simon Says Stamp stencil for my background and used gold ink. I then added some gold glitter here and there to add a little more interest. What I really am dying to try is gold leafing...can't wait to get my hands on some! :)

(sorry about the bad photos, I took them in my basement where the lighting is bad)


I stamped the sentiment (which is from our Special Day stamp set) onto vellum and adhered it to the card with glossy accents making sure to add it where I placed the gems so you can't see any glue.







Pin It!

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! I'm fully on board with the gold trend and I love those embellishments, how fun!

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card Jane! I'm not usually big on gold (prefer silver to be honest) but you may have changed my mind as this is a stunner, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Just noticed that your cat looks like a slimmer version of my cat Custard! Jo x

Bad Kitty said...

jako je lijepa!