Monday, November 5, 2012

the pink room

Hi!

I hope you all had a nice weekend....I worked my butt off!! We painted Mia's room and had guests (which means I also cleaned, cooked, baked my butt off)...
Here are a few pictures of Mia's room....there's still more work to be done...details here and there...also I can never take good photos of her room (or inside for that matter)....she gets sun light early early in the morning.


I'd like to put up a cork board above her desk....something like this one I found at Pottery Barn (I will buy a piece of cork board and have it framed)



Mia...animal lover and protector! :)





See the basket...the floral lining...I'm looking for similar bed sheets.


I'd like to get a lamp for her night table and also plan to put a mirror about her yellow dresser....before I know it she'll be doing her hair and putting on make up!!



We're also going to replace this old rug with a pink fluffy one! :)


xo

Pin It!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Her room turned out really pretty!
Great job on the new look~

Miriam Prantner said...

I think it looks great! Love the shade of pink and I love her little bulletin board!

Nancy said...

How sweet is this! What a lucky little girl to have such a creative Mom and make such a wonderful place for a little princess!

Holly Saveur said...

Gorgeous new room!

Anonymous said...

predivna! Da sam bar ja imala ovkvu kad sam bila mala (moju sam djelila s bratom i sestrom)....