Monday, March 29, 2010

winners

Hi!
First off......my digi stamp Tulips are now on my Squigglefly page...I had some people searching for it...sorry about that!
And now to announce the winners of my latest digi stamps....

Jette / ma11edina said...
Great designers and great work :D
I´ve just bought my first digi-stamps from you,(recommended by Sanne ;)) and i just love them :)
Have a nice weekend, and wonderful birthday :)

and

Anne said...
I love the samples I've been seeing of the new tuplips- they are fabulous! I hope you are feeling better real soon Jane!

Congrats ladies......email me and let me know which digi stamp you would like....


Hope everyone is well........I'm pretty busy with....well to keep it short....EVERYTHING!

Have a great day!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jette / ma11edina said...

Weee....thank´s, i feel so lucky :D!!
I´m sending you an email ;)
Wishing you a happy easter :)
/Jette

Anne said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous tulip stamp Jane- feeling very lucky! Yes- I did get it in my email!
Anne

Fiorella said...

Your tulips are gorgeous! I've just bought them.

Jette / ma11edina said...

Hi!
Thanks again for the lovely Bunny, and thanks for your comment on my blog LOL....Yes, danish is a strange language (And the Google translation is not much better LOL)
Happy Easter :)

Diana said...

Happy Easter!