Tuesday, March 23, 2010

winner

Hi!
I'm feeling better thank you!! But now my daughter's sick...chain reaction!
I wanted to share this gorgeous card with you that my friend Nina created!!! Have you all seen this CRAZY BRILLIANT doily stamp she created!!! The whole stamp set is brilliant...I just got her Lovely Lables and can't wait to use them!!!



The winner of my 'Vintage Rabbit' digi stamp is

Karen B. said...
Wow, he's beautiful. And very different from what you normally do, but such a nice added element to your group. Nice story that goes with him too!

Congrats! email me so I can send this Peter Rabbit to ya! I'm sooo busy...my daughter has her bday party this Saturday!! And I have some more digi stamps being released on Saturday too. I hope you come back here on Friday to help me celebrate Mia's birthday!!
Have a great day and thanks for popping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lucky Karen, he's a beauty! Jo x

NinaB said...

Oh, thanks for showing my card. I've put it on StampTV and many have commented how adorable that image is. I AGREE!

Virginia L. said...

Indeed, Nina's doily stamps are something else! Congrats to Karen B for winning Peter the Rabbit stamp! YAY!

Holly Young said...

Glad you're feeling better Jane, and I certainly hope your daughter is feeling better in time for her birthday!

Karen B. said...

Thanks so much Jane, I'm so excited to use him and can't wait to show you the results! I hope I do him justice!