Friday, November 6, 2009

October Card Chain Challenge!

Hi!

I received my card from Pia today.............isn't it just GORGEOUS!!! Lucky me!!! She also sent some pretties for me to play with!!








As for our basement......it's almost done....still don't have access to all my stuff but it's getting there!
I'm working on some of my new releases......the only part I struggle with is when I have to 'spiff' up my image on the computer........I'm sooooo not a computer person but I know I'll get the hang of it!

Have a great weekend!
xo

Pin It!

5 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love the card Pia sent you, have fun with the yummy goodies! Hope you're feeling better and your pics look great on the blog! Thanks so much for the buttons! Can't wait to play with them!

Vicky said...

Lovely card from Pia, beautiful butterfly, enjoy your goodie :)x

donna mikasa said...

Oooh, love Pia's card using canvas--so lucky! Yummy goodies, too...

Virginia L. said...

you lucky duck! A card from Pia!!? WOW! BTW I gladly accepted your (making you smile) award and posted mine in my blog:) Thanks again, Jane! I also spy the snowman in Alice's blog! Alice can do wonders!! Your snowman is irresistable!

Alice said...

Lucky you indeed!! this is so pretty! and those yummy goodies, too! Hope you have fun with them!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments! Please feel free to post my card to the Squigglefly gallery, I'll be so honored!! =)

Hope you are feeling better and hope you have a beautiful weekend, too!!