Thursday, October 15, 2009

holiday accessory

Hi!
Finally a card!! Like I mentioned before we are fixing up our basement (which by the way has a separate entrance....it's next to my veranda, difficult to describe... and we are converting it to an office space for me, my husband and my brother in law and his wife who are architects)....so it's a MESS down there....we will be painting one side of the office (where my shelves will be) so right now everything is piled up on my desk.
Anyways, here's my card for the Hero Arts Challenge....which is to use accessories we have laying around....mine of coarse are my buttons....string and the pink bling I found. (CPS#98 inspired this layout.)

This picture was taken inside





And this photo was taken outside (I prefer taking my photos outside)..........but it's a windy day today....I can't tell you how many times my card flew away!!




Anyways, hope you all have a great day and thanks for popping by!
xo

material - stamps (Hero Arts, PTI), my buttons, string, ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities circle and labels 1 dies, cardstock, pattern paper (Cosmo Cricket), Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Carly said...

Wow, I love your mix of papers and the layout rocks! Gorgeous card!

Sanne said...

Lovely design and awesome colors. Your fimo buttons are looking SO good on this Jane!

Vanessa said...

This card is lovely! Beautiful little card!

Hugs,
Vanessa

~amy~ said...

Jane, I absolutely adore your SWEET card!!

Jackie said...

Beautiful! I really like the non-traditional colors for holiday cards.

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is gorgeous Jane! I love the colors you chose!! Just beautiful!!

Alice said...

LOVE those fabulous colors Jane!! also love how you put those different shapes together! gorgeous card!! I LOVE it!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it!!!! Love the colors and the design!!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love this layout and color combo! Very nice color combo.

Rose said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous, Jane!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card Jane, love this!