Thursday, May 21, 2009


Hi!

Finally I get around to this.......I've been busy lately and it's only going to get busier! Monika nominated me for this Renee Award and I thank her very much for that. Because I'm new at this and don't really know anybody that well but one person came to mind right away and that is Tiffany........she's the reason I joined the Flickr Hero Arts group.

Now to pass it on....The Renee Award was created by Bella and Ces in honor of their friend Renee. In Bella's own words: "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."There are no "rules" for claiming this award, but I would suggest the following:Thank the person who nominated you for the Renee Award.Click on the picture above to see it larger, then download it and post it on your blog.Mention the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.Nominate others to receive the award.Comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them.Visit Bella, Ces, and Renee and let them know you received the award and passed it on. Consider linking your blog post to them, too.
Pin It!

0 comments: